Director – Real Estate Consultancy
- Become the owner of the business in the assigned segment
- Achieve the sales targets and exceed the company’s expectations
- Oversee the completion of pre-launch, launch and post launch of the assigned projects.
- Recruit, develop and coach the Sales Managers and their team
- Propose strategies and plans to make sure the targets achieved
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT:
- Manage the sales process and ensures the customer satisfaction throughout the customer journey
- Monitor lead follow up and expected pipeline
- Coordinate with marketing to ensure quality enquiries and leads generation for the internal sales team
- Advise the Marketing Section to modify its marketing approach as necessary to support changes in established sales efforts.
- Making sure the team represent Masterise Homes
- SALES PLANNING
- Develop the sales plan and align it with Marketing plan
- Monitor the execution of the plan to achieve the targets
- RECRUIT, DEVELOP, MANAGE AND RETAIN PEOPLE
- Recruit the Sales Managers and support Sales Managers to recruit their team
- Evaluate the performance of the Sales Managers and their team
- Develop the competency framework for the sales team
- Identify any training gaps and advise training programs or provide on the job training to the team as necessary, in alignment with People Development Director
- Make sure the team connect with the organizational vision, mission and plan
- University degree or above, major in economics, commerce, business administration
- At least 5 years of experience working in Real Estate/Banking/Insurance
- At least 3 years of experience as a Sales Manager
- Communication skills, negotiation skills, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Training and presentation skills
- Management skills.
- Project management
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with employees, colleagues and customers.
- Ability to build a team of sales associates who are passionate about their work.
- Ability to develop, implement and manage sales programs and policies.
- Ability to formulate, implement and manage sales plans.
- Ability to build and develop a system of sales agents.
- Ability to train and develop the team
- Ability to work with high intensity and under good pressure
- Ability to administer, organize and manage employees.